The target audience selection was made according to certain criteria in order to apply the curriculum to be formed within the scope of the project to wider masses. For the execution and sustainability of the Project, the academicians entering the courses of the Occupational Health and Safety Program in Oğuzeli Vocational School and trainees in Gaziantep who have a documentary on occupational safety expertise in the framework of the following conditions, which are regulated in the Regulation on the Duties, Authorities, Responsibilities and Trainings of Job Security Specialists constitute the target group.
a) have a pedagogical formation or training document of the trainers;
1) Class (A) occupational safety experts who have certified at least five years (A) class occupational safety expertise,
2) Engineers, architects or technical personnel who have at least ten years of professional experience and have doctorate in occupational health and safety or occupational safety program,
3) Occupational health and safety specialists who have served at least ten years in the General Directorate and its affiliated units, including the duration of expert assistance, faculty graduates who have worked for at least ten years,
4) Inspectors who have served at least ten years in the Ministry and related institutions, including the period of assistant inspectors,
5) Work and social security training specialists who have served for at least ten years, including the duration of the assistant specialist,
b) Instructors who certify that they have taught at least four semesters at universities according to the education curriculum determined by the commission and these documents are deemed appropriate by the General Directorate; Law faculty graduates and physicians, engineers, architects, physicists, chemists, biologists, technical teachers. The general target groups' number is approximately 30 people having the criterias mentioned.